DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
The Company, Natural Restoration Services Ltd t/a A&G Chem-Dry are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – Mrs Jackie Clark.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf the company.
All staff that process data are employed by the company.
GDPR Privacy Notice
The directors of Natural Restoration Services Ltd t/a A&G Chem-Dry are aware of the obligation to comply with GDPR from May 25th 2018.
All data held by A&G Chem-Dry was freely given by customers, suppliers and contractors and will only be used in connection with our normal activities.
A&G Chem-Dry will never pass personal data to a third party without prior permission. The data will be kept securely and only be used for the purpose that it was collected. Furthermore, this data will not be used in connection with email marketing without prior written consent.
Other than for statutory accounting purposes, the data will be only held for one year following the termination of a relationship with a customer, supplier or contractor .
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Invoicing and the job sheets we use when undertaking work which you have instructed us to carry out.
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
Personal data: name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses. We have obtained your personal data from information you have opted to supply to us.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be not be shared with anyone, unless legal authorities need access to it.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and in order to keep you informed of up and coming offers promotions and reminders. See our Privacy Notice.
Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Your rights and your personal data
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority).
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact A&G Chem-Dry 0115 9894443
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF