The Latest “Buy with Confidence” Customer Feedback is in!
Written by Jackie Clark on 27 Nov 2012
We love this time of year when the latest quarterly “Buy with Confidence” results and feed-back are pinged over by e-mail from Trading Standards. All results come from questionnaires anonymously submitted by our customers, following their clean.
The Scores on the Doors …
In three of the following question categories the customer has the option to rate us and our service either Very Good, Good, Poor or Very Poor and our prices as Very Fair, Fair, Unfair or Very Unfair (sadly, “Excellent” isn’t listed as an option …) They are also asked whether they would recommend our services to a friend. The results mean a great deal to us because, as they are completely anonymous, customers have the unique opportunity to be absolutely frank, without us knowing who has said what!
Question 1 – How would you rate the quality of the work carried out?
Good – 9%
Very good – 91%
Question 2 – How would you rate the quality of the customer service you received?
Good – 9%
Very good 91%
Question 3 – Do you feel you were charged a fair price?
Fair – 24%
Very fair – 76%
Question 4 – Would you recommend the business to a friend?
98% said yes (but no one said no!)
What they said ….
The following are just a few of the many delightful comments received.
- Cleaned my upholstery (3 piece suite) also hall, landing and stairs carpets – excellent.
- We have requested their services for the past 4 years now.
- Excellent, reliable service. Great results.
- Arrived on time. Job done well and with no fuss. Excellent!
- I have used them before and they are very professional.
- Stuart was very good.
- Excellent information given. Excellent quality job. Professional and pleasant people.
- Excellent workman.
- All staff very good.
- Very professional firm, have used them twice now.
- The work carried out (they cleaned my carpet) was excellent.
- Very professional and polite.
We’d like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who takes the trouble to complete the questionnaires and for the lovely things you say. We appreciate your business and your kindness more than you could imagine – to a small family business like ours, it means the world!
And, if, at the moment, you are just thinking about using our services and haven’t yet called or dropped us an e-mail – go on, don’t be shy, do it now!